You can customise our service to meet your needs and budget. You decide the frequency, duration and time of any service. You can choose from as little as two-three hours a week to help you with your weekly home cleaning or just the ironing or to a full cleaning service.
Our services include all household chores such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning, tidying, making beds, cleaning the kitchen, laundry and ironing.
We can change the bed linen, clean the fridge, keep the pantry tidy – whatever it takes to help you get some time back.
You can select a regular weekly, fortnightly or even a daily service or you can arrange a once only cleaning service for spring cleans or times such as end of lease cleans when you are moving.
You"ll love coming home to find your house clean, neat and tidy... even your washing and ironing done!
How we clean your house
- Thorough high to low dust/cobweb removal
- Dust and shine of all surfaces
- Wash or dust of all window frames and door ledges and frames
- Vacuum of all floors and mop of hard flooring
- High/low dust and cobweb removal
- Cleaning of all surfaces and appliances (behind oven, dishwasher etc. on a deep clean)
- Cupboard external (internal on a deep clean)
- Full in and out fridge/freezer clean, and behind
- Sink area cleaned and any limescale removed then sanitised
- Floors vacuumed,sweep and mopped
- Clean counter tops
- Wipe cabinets
- Load and run dishwasher
- Clean microwave inside/out
- Take out rubbish
- High/low dust
- Full cleaning of bath/showe
- Clean and disinfect tub, toilet, shower, and sink
- Limescale removal
- Toilet clean
- Sink area cleaned (in, outside and under)
- Clean mirrors
- Vaccum, Sweep and mop the floor
- Dust furniture, picture
- Vacuum/mop floors
- Dust window blinds
- Clean television screens
- Wipe wood tables/chairs
- Tidy up the room
- Change sheets/ Make bed
Extras (But NO extra charge)
- Cleaning squirting board
- Wash blinds
- Wash windows (inside) - Clean inside of oven (wiped not professional)
- Clean inside of refrigerator
BULLET CLEANING is tailored to fit your circumstances, our cleaners ensure consistent results with, out of hours or weekend cleaning causing minimum disruption.
The image of your office appearance is very important for us. Our trained professionals office cleaners can provide you with our high quality service to up keep that image.
BULLET CLEANING uses a superior system of labour management which helps to maintain high quality of the service.
Our office cleaning and janitorial service can offer you services of vacuuming, emptying rubbish beens, detailed dusting, lunchroom cleaning, restroom cleaning and various other custom cleaning services.
Bullet Cleaning provides the best cleaning services in small and big offices.
End of Tenancy Cleaning
The competition for residential and commercial real estate is higher than ever before.
Now has become necessary that tenants provide excellent references from their real estate agents and landlords when they move-out from a property. Agents and Landlords now expect high quality cleaning of properties to ensure that a tenant receives their deposit back and a positive and favourable referral for the future.
The amount of time required to achieve such high results in cleaning may be surprising for many tenants, and should the cleaning not be up to the agent’s standards, the tenant risks not satisfying these requirements, not receiving their deposit back and an unfavourable reference. Many agents now require a property to be professionally cleaned before their deposit is actually returned.
BULLET CLEANING provides all of the necessary cleaning equipment, materials, chemicals, detergents and manpower needed to get the job done right. We are commited to providing an affordable, reliable end of tenancy cleaning service in all ESSEX area.
How we clean:
- clean wall tiles behind stove de-grease outside of range hood
- thoroughly clean inside of cupboards vacuum and/or mop floor
- cleaning of all surfaces and appliances (behind oven, dishwasher etc)
- cupboard external, internal
- full in and out fridge/freezer clean, and behind
- sink area cleaned and any limescale removed then sanitised
- floors vacuumed, sweep and mopped
- take out rubbish
- wipe cupboard fronts and drawers
- wash walls around toilet (if required), mirror clean
- full cleaning of bath/shower
- washing tiles and between them
- limescale removal
- sink area cleaned (in, outside and under)
- clean the toilet
- mop the floors
Bedrooms, Lounge room & Dining room
- thoroughly vacuum floors clean wardrobe mirrors
- wipe out wardrobe door tracks, skirting boards wiped down
- dust cornices and door spot clean walls
- remove cobwebs
- mop floor, polish sink, handles and spout
- wipe down walls (if necessary)
Other Services Available
- Oven Cleaning
- Carpets Cleaned
- External windows washed
- Internal windows washed
- External cobweb removal
- Windows blinds dusted
- External patio areas cleaned , houses only
- Furniture dusted and or vacuumed
- Rubbish Removal
After Party Cleaning
Any host can agree that the worst part of a party is the clean up that comes after the guests have left. A great party can still leave an unbearable thought when it comes to facing the extreme cleanup that you’ll be left to deal with. The experienced team at Bullet Cleaning understands this stress and provides after party clean up services for various parties.
This is why a host should take advantage of trusting in our specialists when it comes to the last thing you want to be thinking of when planning a party. Our professionals specialize in after party cleanup services are your best option to let you get some rest after an incredible night and a successful soiree.
Nobody truly wants to end the night with having to grab a big rubbish bag and clean up the mess and reorganize a whole house.
Our team has the energy, time, capabilities and manpower in order to meet the demands of the biggest after party cleanup project that you may have.
You owe it to yourself to hire somebody else to take care of the worst aspect of any party, giving you the time to enjoy yourself.
In addition, an after party cleaning specialist has experience in the proper handling of any wastes and damage control that needs to be done in order to return your party space to normal.
Parties may get hectic at times but there’s no need to panic if guests get out of control and don’t maintain a tidy space or disposing of their waste in an appropriate manner. The cleanup that is required after party may not always be seen in building up during a party. With this said the damage is usually assessed after a party and after all the guests are gone the mound of to-do’s won’t mean a thing when you have the right cleanup team on your side.
No cleanup is too small or too large and experienced for our team.
Let us show you what we can do for your next event, call or click for an estimate today!
Oven cleaning is something that really you don’t want to consider doing yourself as it is dirty, a time consuming task and hard work.Our oven cleaning service means that we will come to your home and carry out our oven cleaning process that has been developed over the years to achieve that shine and gleam near as brand new.
We offer a full satisfaction guarantee which means if you are unhappy with our oven cleaning then we will return and clean it until you are happy.
The service we offer our clients...
- Gives excellent results!
- Makes no mess and has minimum disruption
- Uses low odour, biodegradeable products
- Removes stubborn, burnt on grease and carbon
After Building Cleanin
Construction is stressful and we’re ready to help you with your post construction cleaning needs. We’re experienced in knowing what details need to be addressed in order to insure that there wont be any dust surprises in the future.
Call us today! Estimates are Free!
Here are a few details involved with Post Construction Cleaning:
- Remove all labels from new fixtures
- Hand Mop/wipe floors, walls, surfaces and wood work
- Clean all kitchen cupboards inside and out.
- Polish all chrome fixtures.
- Clean mirrors with our special window solution
- Clean all thresholds, skirting and wash the doors
- Wipe tops of the doors, molding, and trim throughout
- Wipe tops of all electrical outlet covers.
- Gently wipe light fixtures.
- Clean windows inside/outside, frames and sills
- Vacuum window tracks
- Vacuum all carpet, along with wall edges and baseboard ledges.
- Clean showers, tubs, basins, and toilets inside and out.
- Rinse all porcelain surfaces and polish.
- Remove any paint, and plaster that may have been overlooked
A colorful carpet can add a lot to any room: a touch of color, the comfort of not feeling the cold floor underneath one>s feet, a cozy feeling and a symbol of personal taste.
Carpets have been around for thousands of years, serving both as an ornament and a means to keep the house warm. Carpets come in a variety of textures, materials and colors, some are woven by hand and some are industrial products. Their popularity has made them a central feature in many homes.
Although carpets have many advantages, they also have one significant disadvantage: they must be cleaned regularly.
For many reasons: they are prone to get stained and absorb unpleasant odors, they tend to become worn-looking and discolored if they are not taken care of properly.
They attract a great many unpleasant guests: dust, pollen, allergens, animal hairs, tiny bugs and mites, and they can absorb moisture and become moldy. All of these things do not only mean that carpets can lose their original charm in a short time, but that they can actually become a health hazard.
We are here to help!
Of course, this does not mean that you should throw out your carpets!
On the contrary, you can actually keep them for a good long many years. All you have to do is to get them cleaned regularly.
All you need to keep your carpets clean and fresh-looking is have them cleaned by professionals.
We take care of all the details and to only use the best quality materials and the most advanced methods.
If you are not sure how often and in which manner your carpet should be cleaned - just contact BULLET CLEANING and you will receive the answers to all your questions.
Our cleaning services are able to save you time and effort of cleaning your fridge and freezer by offering a specialist cleaning fridge and freezer service to the domestic and commercial customer.
The service we offer is to completely sanitise and clean your fridge. We remove all the items in the fridge whilst we carry out the cleaning of your fridge using our specialist cleaning equipment. We clean all the shelves, racks, tray, drawers and the internal shell of the fridge. Once cleaning has been completed and the fridge reassembled the food is returned to the fridge.
The service that we offer doesn t include defrosting so you have to defrost the freezer before we come. All of your frozen food is placed out whilst we carry out the cleaning of your freezer. We use our specialist cleaning equipment to clean your freezer leaving it sanitised, clean and most importantly germ free. Once cleaned the frozen food will be returned to the freezer. If you require any further information or a quotation please do call us and we’ll be more than happy to answer any questions with a no obligation quotation.
We look forward being at your service!
Fast turnaround ironing services can be found when you call us. We will have your ironing done in a flash, so you can keep your home or business running smoothly. We offer free collection and deliveryservice at a time and place convenient to you.